From downtown New Orleans, Louisiana. So much of the local architecture is deeply rooted with history and character. This building in particular emanated a golden glow in the sunlight and resembled the features of a grill to a furnace or an engine. Looking at it in this light felt like looking at a face, an optical illusion of sorts.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia