Staring down the center of some street car tracks in New Orleans, Louisiana. This scene imparted a sense of vacancy and disuse in an area reputed for its vivaciousness and soul. On the edge of town, a channel of industry and transport, a segue from the nearby streets of music, food, and drinks.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia