This old, dead tree was swept into the James River and now lies on its side on the edge of the shore, resembling a massive sea monster in its decrepit state. The sun has set and the horizon is a fading orange glow, making the river into a dark blue plane.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
top of page
bottom of page