Another lookout point from driving through the northern rim of Grand Canyon National Park. Imperial Point stands as a gateway into the molten and fiery colors of the canyon landscape ahead. Its lush red sand sets the landing bed before plunging deeper into the valleys along Colorado River.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia