An unbelievable sight at Canyonlands National Park in Utah, a spectacle of texture, color, and earthly phenomena. The Colorado River can be seen running through the distant crevices, giving life to small patches of greenery in the desert landscape.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia