Another shot from exploring downtown New Orleans, Louisiana. Having fun with patterns, textures, and contrast. Here, we have an angled perspective of a line of arched entranceways into an office building. It creates a sensation of uniformity or authority. The architecture is precise and calculated, generated an interesting arrangement of lines and shapes.
This photo will be printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
More product details:
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia